I have already explained the number of courses offered in hundred level. I also gave an in-depth explanation of General Studies (GST) and why you should take them seriously. You may click here now to go through all that.
In this article, I will list out the 20 questions to expect from philosophy and logic in your first year. To make things easy for you, I will give all the answers after the questions. Happy reading………..
Top 20 100L GST Philosophy And Logic Questions
1. Who holds the view that evil comes out of ignorance of its consequences?
2. Anyone who denies God’s existence is a……
3. Who first invented the term “Philosophy”?
4. Who is of the view that fire is the Origin of all things?
5. What are the four branches of Philosophy?
6. ___ is the love of Wisdom.
7. Who was the earliest greek philosopher?
8. P@ntheism equates God with what?
9. Andronicus of Rhodes was the disciple of ?
10. The ancient greek philosophy is characterized by what?
11. The theory of “ideal world” was propounded by who?
12. Whose Image and thinking was associated with the word of the Delphi Oracle “Man, know thyself?”
13. The study of beauty is called?
14. The study of value is called?
15. Cheat!ng in examination is a problem discussed in?
16. The statement, ‘the unexamined life is not worth living” is made by?
17. Epistemology is the study of ___
18. Who wrote the famous book, The Prince?
19. Who wrote the book, The city of God?
20. The Study of sound reasoning is called?
Answers To First Year Philosophy And Logic Questions
5. Metaphysics, Epistemology, Axiology And Logic.
10. Age of reason.
19. St. Augustine