This is an opportunity to learn the 12 modules of our 3-month weekend certificate programme in Social Media and Digital Skills in just a WEEK at our ultra-modern e-Library facility with full internet connectivity and serene environment of learning on FREE Tuition. Our practical modules are specially designed to suit your corporate, career or personal needs and are taught by our Certified Professionals in the following:
- Introduction to Social Media, Ethics and Confidentiality and Careers in Social Media
- Social Media for Business: Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp
- Professional Business Networking
- Social Media Scripting and Content Development
- Introduction to Cyber & Data Security I
- Introduction to Cyber & Data Security II
- Business Blogging I
- Video Creation and Editing I
- Video Creation and Editing II and YouTube Production
- Digital Skills & Social Media Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
Date: Monday, 25 February – Monday, 4 March 2019.
Venue: Centre for Social Media Studies, Igwe (Dr.) Edward Nnaji, e-Library Complex, Faculty of Law, Godfrey Okoye University, Thinker’s Corner, Enugu, Nigeria.
- 9:00am – 12:00noon – Morning session
- 12:00noon – 1:00pm – Lunch Break
- 1:00pm – 4:00pm – Afternoon session
Cost of Programme:
- Registration Form – N3,000
- Certification and Graduation – N10,000
- Tuition – N30,000 but FREE for you.
Payment of Fees
Please all payments should be made into our accounts below: United Bank for Africa (UBA) Account Name: GOUCSMS Account Number: 1021317742
Umuchinemere Procredit Microfinance Bank Acc. Name: GOUCSMS Acc. No: 1010202966
You can please collect your registration form from the Office of the Registrar or Centre for Social Media Studies, Godfrey Okoye University, Thinker’s Corner, Enugu or call the Coordinator on 09085392703 / 08146362423 for further enquiries or visit us on csms.gouni.edu.ng
NOTE PLEASE: Examination shall hold three days after the training. All training materials shall be made available in a soft copy.
Participants: Top Executives, Entrepreneurs, businessmen and women, professionals, academia, clerics, corporate bodies, managers, marketers, journalists, students, etc.
Registration ends 7 February 2019.
Continuous corporate support for participants after the training is at no cost.
This is a big shift which you cannot afford to miss out, please make up your mind and grab the opportunity now.