Ignatius Ajuru University of Education (IAUE), School of Postgraduate Studies, invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the various Postgraduate programmes offered by the institution for the 2017/2018 academic session on FULL-TIME, PART-TIME and LONG VACATIONS basis.
Admission Requirements & Duration.
1.Postgraduate Diplomas (PGD/PGDE): First degree from any recognized University with a minimum pass of third class honors/HND.
2.Post Doctorate Diploma in Education (PDDE): Doctorate Degree from any recognised University.
3.Master’s Degree (MA, MEd, MSc, MA Ed & MSc Ed): First degree (not lower than second class honours).
4.Doctorate Degree (PhD): Master’s degree (Minimum CGPA of 3.50 on a 5.0 Scale) or a minimum CGPA of 3.0 on a 5.0 scale for MPhil/PhD Admission).
MINIMUM DURATION OF THE PROGRAMMES:
- PGD & PGDE Programmes: 12 calendar months
- PDDE Programme: 4 Calendar months (Accelerated programme)
- MA, MEd & MSc Programmes: 12 calendar months
- PhD Programme: 24 calendar months, 6 semesters or 3 long vacations.
Method of Application
Pay a non-refundable fee of Fifteen Thousand Naira [N15,000] only, into Sterling Bank Plc Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education Postgraduate School Account Number: 0065089261 And N5,000 for Postgraduate Programme Prospectus into Sterling Bank Plc Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education Postgraduate School IGR Account Number : 0065089357.
All forms are obtainable at the Admission Office of the Postgraduate School on Rumuolumeni Campus.
List of the Available Programmes.
FACULTY OF BUSINESS STUDIES
- Office and Information Management
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- Curriculum Studies and Educational Development
- Educational Foundation
- Educational Management
- Education Psychology, Guidance and Counseling
- Primary Education Studies [PES]
FACULTY OF HUMANITIES
- English and Communication Arts
- Fine and Applied Arts
- French and International Studies
- History and Diplomatic Studies
- Religious and Cultural Studies
FACULTY OF NATURAL AND APPLIED ARTS
- Computer Science
- Human Kinetics, Health and Safety Education
- Integrated Science
FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCE
- Geography and Environmental Studies
- Political Science
FACULTY OF VOCATIONAL AND INDUSTRIAL EDUCATION
- Agricultural Science
- Home- Economics and Hospitality Management
- Industrial Education
Closing Date: Forms shall be on sale from Friday 30th June, 2017 to Wednesday 15th November, 2017
from Ntchub Education Info For New Student and Returning