1. To understand the influence government has on your daily life.
2. To understand why the government produces the policies it does.
3. To understand and interpret current events in a rapidly changing world.
4. To understand how the United States attempts to resolve conflicts and seeks to establish order and security.
5. To develop the ability to solve problems and make good decisions when current events and economic and social issues affect you directly.
state is any
politically organized community living under a single system of government .in other words States may or may not be sovereign .
1. Population: A state must have a population which may be variable in size. Populations may or may not share general political beliefs but the ones that do are the most stable. Mobility of the population can affect its political and governmental stability.
2. Territory: States have established territorial boundaries. The size of the territory may change due to the acquisition or secession of land through political negotiations, purchase agreements, or by being overtaken by force such as during a war.
3. Sovereignty: Sovereignty can be considered to be the key characteristic of a state. A state has full and absolute power within its territorial boundaries. States are independent with the power to make and enforce laws, establish foreign policy, and determine the future of its existence within the laws and boundaries.
4. Government: All states have some type of organized government. Government allows the state to establish social order, provide public services, and to make decisions that affect the living conditions of all people living within the territorial boundaries of the state.
1 . Central Legislative Council – The Macpherson constitution made provision a central Legislative council also called House of Representatives . The Legislative council consisted of 148 members of whom 136 were elected from the Regional Houses . 6 members were appointed by the Governor and 6 also were ex – official
2 . Central Executive Council – This was called the ‘ Council of Ministers ’, and was made up of 12 Nigerian ministers , 6 ex – official members and the President ( Governor ) .
3 . The country was divided into three unequal regions –
Northern Region , Western Region and Eastern Region .
1 . It provided Nigeria with a semi or quasi -responsible government instead of a full responsible government.
2 . There was no effective leadership at the centre and regional level because there was no provision for the office of prime minister and premier .
3 . There was no team spirit in the council of ministers .
1. Indirect rule preserved African culture while assimilation undermined African cultures
2. Elites in British colonies remained subjects while assimilated Africans in French colonies became citizens
3. The French colonies elected representatives to the chamber of deputies while British colonies to Legco
4. The British used professionals to govern while the French undermined African chieftaincies
5. The British appointed traditional rulers while the French handpicked people who met their qualifications
WAEC GCE ssce 2018 Government expo answers, Ssce 2018 Government objective and essay Expo answers now available, jan/feb Government theory Answers for 2018, Government obj and theory Questions WAEC GCE Ssce Expo Answers Here, Free wassce Government objective, essay & theory correct Expo 2018 answers Runz WAEC GCE Government, WAEC GCE Ssce 2018 Free Government essay, obj and theory Questions and Answers Expo for WAEC GCE Government Paper 1 and Paper 2 objective and essay Questions and Answers Expo Now Posted, Free Government objective ans for internal ssce, see WAEC GCE ssce expo Government obj and theory, essay questions for free, loadedexpo correct wassce Government ans, sure WAEC GCE ssce Government objective answers runz runs expo free real and correct WAEC GCE ssce 2018 jan/feb Government free expo runz runs ans answers online for free see free answers online, 2018 Verified WAEC GCE Free Ssce Government Obj and theory Answers have been posted REAL WAEC GCE SSCE Government QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Direct To Phone Number AS Text message, RE: 2018 WASSCE Government (Expo) WAEC GCE 2018 certified runs Government questions and answers WAEC GCE SSCE November/December 2018 Government THEORY / ESSAY / OBJ QUESTION AND EXPO I need WAEC GCE ssce free expo site, how can I get WAEC GCE Government answer for free, WAEC GCE 2018 Government essay, Objective And Theory Question and Answer Now Posted, Real 2018/2019 jan/feb wassce WAEC GCE Government objective, essay and theory 100% correct expo questions and answers runz chokes runs, verified 2018 WAEC GCE Government theory, essay and obj WAEC GCE Government expo website, WAEC GCE ssce Government live cheats, sure November/December WAEC GCE SSCE 2018 Government original objective, theory and essay questions and answer now available here, 100% WAEC GCE ssce Government expo, 2018 wassce Government obj, essay and theory runz now posted, correct WAEC GCE ssce Government objective, essay (theory) answer now ready, free 2018 wassce Government obj, theory and essay best expo site WAEC GCE ssce Government questions and answers, password for certified WAEC GCE ssce Government essay theory obj expo, how to get/ where to get wassce Government theory, essay and objective expo answer direct to my phone as text message, trusted WAEC GCE ssce Government questions and answer, i need WAEC GCE Ssce jan/feb Government essay theory objective obj Expo 2018 answers on whatsapp, gidifans Government answer, solutionclass Government answer, 042tvseries Government answer, codedexam WAEC GCE Government answer, wapbaze Government answer, wapextra Government expo, Martinlibrary Government expo, examgists WAEC GCE Government expo, WAEC GCE Government objectives answer, naija WAEC GCE Government expo free answer